Korala Ice's Toxins guide. (Feedback Welcome)

Greey

So, this is a guide that I worked on with Berkzerk3r (Oss Szzei) back in March. I never decided to post it because I figured that a lot of people understood how to do Toxins. Upon coming back from a break from the server and playing Research Director I've noticed there are quite a few people that do not understand how to do Toxins effectively. This guide is by no means something that I expect to be completely understood, however I am looking for assistance on making it become more legible for the people who are completely new to Toxins.

This is simply a guide I use that wrote down myself to figure out how to do Toxins. I don't know all of the specifics but I know a decent amount.

1.Grab two oxygen tanks and a plasma tank from toxins storage.

Attach (By wrenching down) the Plasma (Red) Canister to the Northern Gas Mixing connector and an Oxygen (Blue) Canister to the eastern one.

Connect the Mixing (Yellow) Canister to the western connector to receive the mixture.

MiLmvER.png

Make a mix of 33% Plasma (North), and 66% Oxygen (East).

Output Pressure:4500 kPa
Node-1:66%
Node-2:33%

SFnc6Lv.png.3a1eaf1c3bd07cc993707788bfb95497.png

2.Cool an Oxygen Canister on the freezer to temperature of shockwave for shift:

kZFjNoe.png.b2dfa3490e8eccdc5e931baec81979e7.png

3.Check the Tachyon-Doppler Array in the room to the right and it should inform you of the radius goal for the shift.

pdiREVb.png 

Bomb Radiuses! (Temperatures the oxygen must be to achieve the shockwave numbers.)

If the shift goal is not one of these numbers try adjusting temperature of oxygen with freezer up or down by five Kelvin if target is missed. (Lower the temp larger the boom.)

vo0GpKg.png 

-84 Celsius = Shockwave of 8 (189K) 

-94 Celsius = Shockwave of 9 (179K) 

-100 Celsius = Shockwave of 10 (168K) 

-107 Celsius = Shockwave of 11 (161K) 

-110 Celsius = Shockwave of 12 (156K) 

-119 Celsius = Shockwave of 13 (154K) 

-123 Celsius = Shockwave of 14 (149K) 

-126 Celsius = Shockwave of 15 (143K) 

-134 Celsius = Shockwave of 16 (139K) 

-139 Celsius = Shockwave of 17 (134K) 

-141 Celsius = Shockwave of 18 (132K) 

-145 Celsius = Shockwave of 19 (128K) 

-149 Celsius = Shockwave of 20 (124K) 

IF YOU MISS BY ONE ON ANY OF THESE, REMOVE OR ADD THREE K.

LARGER NUMBER = SMALLER EXPLOSION

SMALLER NUMBER = LARGER EXPLOSION.

4.Then attach the Plasma (Red) Canister to the pipe system and Mixing (Yellow) Canister to the input pipes for the heat chamber.

YgSsk6T.png.eb5aa9c0f077564093c9b655de95826d.png

4.Turn the Pipe up to max pressure and hit the igniter  (May require a few ignitions) Once the Plasma goes away your plasma tank should have very high pressure and heat, the number you're aiming for is around (6,500C).

z4Xm5Cz.png Pipe valve to activate.

QtEqYcy.png Igniter.

The plasma should turn a bluish white and the pressure panel should be blinking if you've done this correctly.

7JJ6PTJ.png 

the number you're aiming for is around 7,000-10,000.

BCQHLWO.pngCheck this pressure panel to see temperature.

ASFkFpL.png

This is the number you are looking at.

Once the number peaks and begins to drop you want to turn off the valve letting the plasma into the burn chamber as soon as possible, otherwise you lose pressure.

Grab Plasma and Oxygen tanks from bin on top right corner of the room, then empty Oxygen tank in air pump to 0 tank pressure.

PIcGwth.png 

Fill oxygen tank with 650Kpa of cooled oxygen.

BnlJAFl.png

Then use the Plasma tank on the Plasma canister with max pressure enabled to pressurize and heat it.

Then apply your Cold oxygen and hot plasma to a tank assembly, then attach a remote signaler to the assembly. (Make sure to have your PDA open and use the signaler function ready to activate the signaler on the bomb.)

Now take the bomb you've made and go to the room to your east and put it on the Mass Driver.

wdC2LRv.png 

Now click the button on the northern wall to send it to the toxin's testing range.

sPxVejI.png

Wait about four to five seconds, and then activate the signaler via your PDA.

Seven is the maximum number for scientific research you can achieve for toxins, so if you hit seven you did great!

54nxRCI.png

Edited by Greey
Fixed some numbers, proper edit coming soon with new pictures.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • fastparrot 1

• Greey changed the title to Korala Ice's Toxins guide. (Feedback Welcome)
  • 9 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use