Delivery Job

monkeysfist101

Last night I hopped on an alternate (but basically identical) byond account. One where I can still hear midis (yes they're enabled on my main one, it's just broken) and that I don't need need to double click to make everything work. On this Utopian platform devoid of karma jobs, I played a Grugg G'nugg's multiple personality disordered sister, M'rasha and worked as a delivery girl. Much lulz were shared and much karma was granted and in my infinite wisdom, I learned that delivering Chang's and Papa Smush's Pizza is rather enjoyable and would be quite lucrative if I knew how to accept pay. I firmly believe that there should be a canon delivery service.

I think that there should be some idle activity in cargo. When I'm atmo, I customize the setup to be better prepared in case of fire, breach or otherwise.

I would have liked to do that same thing to Cargo. To set up handlers, stackers, conveyors etc that could handle recycling from disposals and to sort out mining produce.

I also think that the station should have overall production goals that could be randomized. This would allow some dynamics between the respective heads of staff instead of being totally introvert.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use