Monkey's GIMPy drawings.

monkeysfist101

I didn't even realize it until now, but Klara Rio and David Buck fighting over the fireaxe had me giggling like a maniac. It looks amazing so far, especially Buck's Armour! I think when this is done, Paradise should set it as the game lobby image for some time.

That shit is perfect!

Think you can add me in?

Name: Nikolas Greenwood

Height: 5'11''

Uniform: Labcoat with blood stains burn marks over a scientist uniform, with black shoes.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Bedhead 2, so just spiky, unkempt hair, throw in some burn marks if you'd like.

Facial Hair: None at all

Pose: Look worriedly at everyone clutching a spear with both arms.

Expression: Worried and kind of scared

Preferred Location: None.

Note: Only his head is actually flesh and bone because of a dire incident in telesci, so if you could draw the rest as metal that would be sweet.

So ya tossing Lance into the mix here too should be fun to see how it all comes out!

Name: Lance Kaltrem

Height,: 6'2"

Eye color: Dark brown

Hair Style: Short cut/Trimmed (Adam Jensen in-game)

Facial hair: Goatee connected with sideburns (Adam Jensen in-game)

Uniform: Blueshield Bodyarmor or Brown Coat with Nanotrasen Navy Uniform, Black boots, and a Blue officer's Beret

Preferred position: Right top or middle top

Pose: Standing straight with hands tucked into his coat's pockets.

Expression: Looking around exasperated if there are people pushing and shoved each other around him or looking at Naomi with a grin.

Notes: On the left side of his neck is a sort of obvious burn that traces down into his uniform and his left arm is prosthetic if any of it is visible.

Name: Christopher Kadoa

Height: 5'9

eye color: In-game wise is black but realistically it'd be a darkish blue.

hair color and style: Crewcut

facial hair: Chinstrap

expression: None

pose: Standing with a military-like posture. In formation I guess.

uniform: Default Civilian uniform or Blueshield / Security uniform. You choose.

preferred location: Middle

In-game picture: 55344735d4.png

Well, crap. My computer ended up borked last night and I had to do a factory restore. That means, while I could get the picture from this site, I have lost my layer separation. I'm debating between making due with the current version, starting over, or turning my attention towards something. Slightly more doable.

I'm sorry to hear your computer messed up. That's never fun. Unfortunately since you already did the restore it's pretty unlikely, but there are programs out there that let you sift through deleted data (including after a reformat) that may be able to find what you're looking for. You just have to struggle a bit to find a free one sometimes.

Yikes, sorry to hear about the computer troubles. If you are still doing this amazing thing, I'd like to get in on the action.

NameMedusa Schofeild

Height 5'8"

eye color Green

hair color and styleFeather, Dark red.

piercings Right eyebrow studded ridge.

expression Stern, but with a slight smirk.

pose Crossed arms, with one hand up on her cigar and the sunglasses low on her eyes, looking at everyone with suspicion, and a puff of smoke.

uniform Corporate Sec jumpsuit with black webbing, Corp-sec hat, Cigar in mouth, sunglasses. Holo-badge on chest, two tasers on her belt and a set of cuffs on the webbing.

preferred location Top corner.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use