EVE Online

block1

Anyone here play EVE Online? (http://www.eveonline.com/)

If so,

What race?

What primary profession?

What current system are you in? >:)

For those of you who don't know what EVE Online is..

Eve Online (stylised EVE Online) is a video game by CCP Games. It is a player-driven, persistent-world MMORPG set in a science fiction space setting. Characters pilot customizable ships through a galaxy of over 7,500 star systems. Most star systems are connected to one or more other star systems by means of stargates. The star systems can contain moons, planets, stations, wormholes, asteroid belts and complexes. Theres only three servers, the largest one which covers everywhere except Asia, the test server and the chinese/korean server.

If you're interested in trying out a 21-day free trial then you can use my referral link, it's given to all active members. https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?inv ... tion=buddy

It's hard to explain the game due to how massive it is but pretty much the game is entirely player-driven (economy, military, etc) and it's very.. rewarding and punishing.. if you die, you lose your ship along with whatever augmentations your character had at the time. (Augmentations boost how fast you learn new skills, they are very important.) But like I said it's very hard to explain the entire game so do give it a try if you'd like, and if you do decide to try it out post here your name and I'll send you a few million ISK (in-game currency) to get you started <3.

I used to play "skill level up offline" a lot, but I just got frustrated with being moved from pillar to post in nullsec every few months by bigger alliances.

You could always move back to high-sec and play the official jita spreadsheet simulator. ;)

I'm currently working on a 3-4 billion ISK con because I hate playing this god forsaken addiction. I can't quit.

Give me all your stuff, duh.

seriously contract to "aesculvs" in-game and we'll call it a day and you can quit this bad game for bads.

• 8 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use