Mime gameplay ideas

Axios

I'd like to see the implementation of Sign Language, so that Mimes can actually communicate through a structured channel. It would help prevent mime-abuse. Not to mention it would also make having a deaf or mute character more enjoyable.

It would also be cool if they could temporarily turn stuff invisible (and still be able to see it), even doors or maybe walls. I could see that being really cool.

Imaginary Constructs. It would be cool if the Mime had special emotes that allowed it to use imaginary constructs, such as pretending to be cold to cool down themselves/a room, or pretending to be warm to warm up themselves/a room. Or maybe binding someone with invisible ropes. Also being able to actually eat imaginary food would be cool.

An "Imaginary" Car that the Mime can only see when holding the keys for it on their person.

An Imaginary friend similar to a pAI that they can communicate with via a "Think" verb.

An "imaginary" wall would be so sweet if it acted like a real wall while in use. A mime could save the day bu plugging a breach with his imaginary wall until others escape or until an engineer arrives or until he gets tired or knocked away and gets sucked out into space.

The clown has giggles von hinkerton, give the mime a special bag. All items inside the bag are invisible to non-mimes.

Let mimes see ghosts, for some reason I find this hilarious.

Space Chupacabra (Minor Antag): Only the mime can see it, for everyone else its invisible. Objectives are to kill animals by sucking blood.

Clowns start the game with clumsy "clown gene" SE's that make guns blow up their faces when used, the mime could start with a muteness gene.

Oh wow that's actually a SE? So a clown could theoretically visit genetics and get a clean SE then not have that disability? But yea, muteness gene is a good idea, I hate seeing mimes who give up and start talking the moment things get rough.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use