Hooray for introductions!

DaftSkunk

Hello!

I´m DaftSkunk! I play Vivacious Attendant #X! I add one everytime I die! The current model is # 6! Vivacious Attendants´#1, #2, #3, and #5 were lost to blobs! #4 fell into the singularity because the CE was a dum-dum! Hooray for cyborgs! (Honestly though, the only time I find it hard to keep up the vivaciousness is when engineers are too dumb to set up the one thing a borg can´t set up, or are otherwise lazy and incompetent.)

If i´m not a borg, I´ve been on as Gregory Greenwood, although I dropped that one in favour of Mordecai Redwood recently. I usually go for engineering or cargo... I´ve been trying my hand at CE, after learning how to setup atmos and some of the upgrades or safety measures one can employ (thanks to.. I think it was something-or-other Grey? Sorry I forgot!).

I played SS13 nonstop for weeks a year ago, trying to hide from a paper I had to write, and then took a break until something like a month ago. Paradise seemed a familiar name and I´ve had a lot of fun since playing again.

Hooray for being recognized! Hooray for Hawke! Sorry I assaulted you the last time we met, I had a weird opposite day 0th law and it confused me a lot.

Thanks Fj45, I´ve seen and been shown that cooling loop ingame before but haven´t attempted to make it yet out of fear of breaking the station. To be honest, that whole setup seems familiar, maybe I mixed the names up and it was you who showed me the ropes. :)

Probably, I play David Buck. He swears, wears his hardsuit all the time, hates synthetic units and is completely insane. That ring a bell?

Don't be afraid of killing everything. It is 99% impossible to fuckup atmos (apart from a poorly setup loop) even if you open the two valves for the dangerous gas tanks. The atmos alarms control pressure and temp so no need to worry about any of that.

I recommend you read the TG/bay wiki on atmos. While they both have minor changes and a slightly different loop, it will still give you enough of an idea of how atmos works. It is much, much simpler then it looks.

Anything I missed? Got any questions?

Mh, well the one who taught me was rather mild-mannered and didn´t wear a hardsuit, so it probably wasn´t you. I think I´m good, I´ll just read the wikis a bit, maybe play around some time. Atmos isn´t my main interest, but CE´s should know their way around the pipes. If I have any questions, I´ll be sure to come to you!

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use