Singularity traitor beacon

Earthdivine

So thinking a over at work, and skipping the wiki a bit, I think something needs to be done with the singularity beacon. This is a expensive traitor item that will never be used here, since even as an antag releasing the singlo is grounds for punishment. Normally it would be a case of " just don't buy it", but the syndicate bundle packs have it listed as an item in two of the sets. Anyone have suggestions on how to replace or improve this beacon?

If/When RUST Is implemented, it will be replaced by Enriched Fuel Rods that cause the reactor to be overloaded, thus irradiating the station.

It'll be bad, but not "destroy the entire station and get everyone furious at you" bad.

In the mean time, there are legitimate cases where I'd allow the beacon's use, provided permission was got first......but I definitely completely understand where you're coming from.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use