New Traitor Item "First Aid Manual"

Leanfrog

Alright, I've shown this off on the discord but I figured I should post this here to help get it some attention

• “First Aid Manual” (Name subject to change)
    “Boss that’s a severe injury, it’s not going to heal on its own.”

• 11TC (Cheaper than two bone injectors and also low enough to be paired with CQC for ultimate references and fairly expensive due to its great utility)

• Teaches the user how to treat severe injuries on their own

• Burns upon use like the CQC manual

• Allows the user to treat critical injuries such as breaks and IB temporarily

• Set bones will not cause any damage and effectively function like a splint but applicable to any limb or region of the body and are temporarily immune to being broken again via injury

• Treated IB will be stopped and prevent the user from coughing up blood and the user will temporarily be immune to being inflicted with IB again via injury

• Treated injures will return to a normal status after around 15-20 minutes (Subject to change)\

• The purpose of this item is to reduce the effect of the typical “Oh, I got hit by one shotgun pellet in the leg and now I’m fecked because breaks and IB are the worst thing to deal with as a wanted antag” situation that we all know and hate.

Any feedback is appreciated and will be taken into account.

Edited by Leanfrog
  • Like 1

The purpose of this item is to reduce the effect of the typical “Oh, I got hit by one shotgun pellet in the leg and now I’m fecked because breaks and IB are the worst thing to deal with as a wanted antag” situation that we all know and hate.

I feel like at that point you've usually already spent half your TC. Cause sec isn't going to shoot at you without you doing something very illegal, which you usually only do with some tator gear.

• Like 1

That is true, but at the same time, if a traitor is effective enough in general, sec may turn to lethals regardless, and traitors have access to many options for combat that are outside of the uplink. I will take this into consideration though, thanks for your input.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use