Ayyy Paradise

CureZen

I've been getting back into space station 13 and you've the unfortunate fate of being the server I've liked the most since I've started again! :D

Some have you may run into me already on the station as one "Jaxon Harrold" The bloke with some serious anger management problems and a rather morbid humor. Alternatively you may have heard me accidentally IC in OOC instead of deathspeak like I'm supposed to be doing. I'm still catching up on the new rules ^.^lll. Further apologies if you've been subject to any of his abuse verbal or otherwise, just playing the character. I've been enjoying myself so far, and I look forward to playing with you folks. And please be patient with me and correct anything I'm not supposed to be doing. I promise I'll edit my behavior appropriately.

Other than that I'll do my duties to the best of my ability. Feel free to lodge any complaints against me or suggestions to me here, I'll be setting it to alert me when someone responds.

(Mime master race: screw you clowns and your ridiculous trumpet face)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use