Daniel Me

BASIC INFO

Birthplace: Earth - Norway - Stavanger

Father: Pablo Me (Electrician)

Mother: Elisabeth Me (Waiter)

Languages: Norwegian and English (With accent influenced by birthplace and vox colleagues)

PERSONAL INFO

Children: No

Married: No

Hobbies: Gaming (Board-, console-, PC-, card- and roleplaying games)

CIVILIAN WORK EXPERIENCE

Has given an exemption when evaluated for mandaroy time in the Norwegian armed forces due to leg-injury. Later served as an officer at “Shield” military academy.

Electronics Repairman, promoted to Storage Manager, two year experience.

Fastfood Crew, one year experience.

Theatre Coordinater Assistant, promoted to Theatre Coordinator, two years experience.

Gas Station Co-worker, promoted to Station Manager, one and a half year experience.

Storage Technician, promoted to Storage Manager, one and a half year experience.

Aviation Security Control, two years experience.

EDUCATION/CERTIFICATES/COURSES

APLU-Operation Certificate: Ripley Class [Expired]

Cargo Operation Certificate [Expired]

Nanotrasen Advanced Surgery Degree

Nanotrasen Bag- and Bodysearching Prodedures

Nanotrasen Basic Cybernetic Chassis and Circuit Repair

Nanotrasen Code Red: Weapons Training

Nanotrasen Medical Degree

Nanotrasen Safety and Evacuation Course

Nanotrasen Security Procedures & Apprehension

Nanotrasen Station Security Trainee Course

Non-lethal Weapons Training

Self-defence Course

NANOTRASEN EXPERIENCE

Cargo Technician (During Nanotrasen Medical Education Program re-education)

Medical Doctor, Specialization: Surgery

Security Officer

HEALTH RECORDS

Bloodtype: O+

Allergies: None listed

Diseases: None listed

Mental problems: OCDP with need for cleanliness and order (undergoing therapy). There is a significant loss in confidence when his balding hair is exposed, and thus, Daniel Me is almost never seen without some sort of headwear.

Wounds: Lost both legs due to incident at Paradise Station at the locker room. During a crisis at the station shortly after, his legs were replaced with prostetics by, Medical Doctor Cryptic. Some time later, he was the victim of a magnetic and balding virus and extracted to CentCom and cured. His balding hair remains as a testament after the horrible virus.

CRIMINAL RECORDS

Daniel Me was let off with a warning by acting Captain and Security Officer at Sigurd Station for arresting an Assistant without following procedure.

Nanotrasen have been monitoring his activites over the station through security cameras. During his re-education, Daniel Me have been observed tampering with Nanotrasen electronics including MULEs, airlocks, APCs, vending machines and autolathes, but no sabotage have been detected or recorded. Nanotrasen Central Command recommend keeping him under observation as his experience in variety of different fields might make him both an efficient resource to the station.

Certain evidence also indicate an interest into the occult. Records from the library document his interest in something called “The Practice” and solving something called “The riddle of flesh.” Little information is avaliable on this subject at the moment.

Daniel Me seems very productive and loyal, but also a bit to "free spirited" and naive to be given responsibility as a Station Head.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use