Need more vespene gas

Medi

So I have noticed that blob rounds either go one of two ways and it's more over based on the Server population size than how Good or Bad someone is at the antag role. 

If the server pop is low enough that people don't notice the blob and the necessary resources to wage a direct war is met, then the blob has the potential to win. If the server pop is high then the blobs have a near impossible task. Multiple times I have seen where the blobs are in their fledgling states and they've been hacked down before they can even get the resources and means of fighting people off. In general, it becomes a slowly losing defense because you're attacked on all sides and lack the resources necessary to actually win.

Suggestion to correct this: Give the blobs a very minor (2%ish) buff to their regen of resources. This will give the blobs a better edge at establishing themselves early on without overwhelming the crew if they are out-rightly found in the short term.

I considered the option that, similar to nukies declaring war, the blobs resources on spawning are scaled based on population + round time elapsed.

So blob round blobs go largely unchanged in terms of starting resources, but the mid round spawns get a bonus start to quickly set up resource and factory nodes and create choke points.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use