Cargo/Civilian ideas

TheClosetMailman

Mulebot

1. Adding two metal sheets to a mulebot gives it a cowcatcher ram, it works just as expected, pushing anyone in the way of the mulebot aside harmlessly, like when beepsky is chasing a suspect.
  2. Make mulebots colorable with paint, we all know we deep inside want neon-green snails terrorizing the hallways whenever someone cuts the safety wire.
  3. Give more destinations inside RND for the mulebot to arrive at, I know quite a few eggheads that refuse to leave their 2x2 laboratory to visit the crate delivery, so let's just move the delivery to them.
  4. Possibility of setting to mulebot to either Deliver or Retrieve a crate at the delivery zones, right now, I do believe they'll only drop of crates and nothing else.

Cargo

1. A cargo mech, while the Ripley with clamps do a good job, that much armor scares security, so maybe a sorta forklift-like mech with the operator visible would scare them less? Think the mech from the Alien movies.
  2. More cargo-related tech, self-returning crates, mule-HOVER-bots, you name it! More stuff to press-gang RND into researching.
  3. New crates, I mean, we already have plenty of stuff available in the supply console, but maybe add a few high-end items available to be sent from CentComm, to the right prices of course.
  4. Add glass windows to the conveyor in the mail room, or pressurize the pipes to do harm, far too many people use it as a free ride.
  5. Make the ORM unwrenchable, said pipe-riders often escape from the mail room by simply unwrenching the ORM and pushing it away, seriously, the ORM, big, fat, loaded with too much glass, how even?

Civilian

1. You know that handy console there's in almost every work room? The green screen? Where you can things like request help or supplies? The one noone uses? Make it possible to be used as a supply request console, with the selection inside tied to the department it's located in.
  2. Generally more fancy things for the civs, right now everything is reserved for RND, Sec or medical, where's our bluespace spraycans and floorcluwne detergent.
  3. More arcade games, Orion Trail and the same boss fight game but reskinned get a tad dull, let's get more games, anyone up for ping pong?
  4. More PAI Programs, simp!y swipe your ID card through it and several new job-specfic options become available! Where's my free e-mag at boss? 

• Like 3
  • clown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use