The ass collection massacre

Klees Hoonkins

Admin(s) Key: Denthamos
Your ckey (Byond username): Archphoenix21
Your Discord name (if applicable):

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 11.11.2018 ~15:00

Nature of complaint: feedback

Brief description: Nonantag sends a collection of Assfax to Centcom. Centcom sends deathsquad to kill everybody in the collection and the sender, not just the sender.

Full description of events:
The purpose of the Asspictures was not told by the sender.
Sender just politely asked for pictures in front of the bridge.
Sender faxed ass collection of about 15 people to centcom.
Denthamos ordered to kill everyone thats ass got faxed!? <- Why not only the sender?
Deathsuqad was send to kill everyone that their picture send to CC.
The DS killed almost the entire station. (Denthamos told the DS to use nonlethals on everyone that is not on the list, but it is a deathsquad...)

One person did bad. Almost all got killed for it. The deathsquad is not the issue here. The order to kill everyone thats ass got faxed it total bullshit.

This situation could have been handled without sending a deathsquad that murderbones everyone.

• Salt 1

Going to chime in on this topic since I am involved in it.  I know and admit I overreacted there with my response.  It was too my knowledge that everyone that took part consented to it being faxed due to it being announced multiple times on the common comm channel that was the entire purpose of the collection and that they were going to be faxed to CC.  Total number of pictures sent was 24, plus the sender making it 25, not 15.  Add in the round only had 49-55 active players so you had half the server participating in this.

I had a discussion with other admins regarding this too in how this situation could of been handled better and will remember such for the future.

• clown 1
  • honk 1

As seen in this thread, Denthamos already admitted overstepping when they decided to handle the events in the round in question. Furthermore, right after the event, a conversation took place on our Discord where he was informed on how he could have best handled a similar situation.

Considering this was his first offense as a Game Admin, and that he himself has already admitted fault, and that he has both been informed of potential better solutions in the future and has promised to take them into account should something similar occur, I consider this Complaint resolved with a warning to make better judgements in response to various player events.

If you believe this resolution to be satisfying, we may close the Complaint, otherwise, if you have any issues with this resolution, feel free to speak them out.

If there's no response in a week, this Complaint will be moved to Resolved.

9 hours ago, FreeStylaLT said:

Considering this was his first offense as a Game Admin,

I don't think that this Situation is even bad enough to become his first. I was simply giving my feedback through the official channel.

On 11/11/2018 at 3:38 PM, Klees Hoonkins said:

Nature of complaint: feedback 

During the round the discussion went more about the deathsquad. I just wanted to address the decision that lead to it beeing sent in the first place.

This topic is resolved for me.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use