The other side of the door

I arrived at the station as a mere assistant, quickly getting bored of being that.

One quick A-help later and i was allowed to steal non-antag items.

Quickly rushing around, grabbing basic gear, i started checking wires, quickly finding the right one.

Now to my checklist of items i wanted.

Wardens Jumpskirt

A cargonian PDA chip

Captains bedsheet

Chaplains Bible

A fukken multitool

Now, the very first thing i got my greytidey hands on, was the bible, the "Church of Fortnite", it looked ugly and praised some weird purple guys nethers, but the Chaplain was far too easy to snatch it from either way.

The multitool was EZ PZ, asked a cargonian IPC for it, also asked for their PDA, got smacked by said IPC.

Tried my hand at getting the bedsheet, hacking my way through the teleporter and into the office, only to find the blueshield waiting, smiling widely as they believe they`ve caught the syndicate agent roaming the station.

Tazed and cuffed, i get dragged to the brig.

They find my note in my duffelbag, listing the items im trying to get.

The blueshield turns into a redshield and leaves.

Get a five minute sentence (Actually it was ten, but when noone was looking, the warden not only let me out early, but handed me the jumpskirt as well, nice guy)

Headed to cargo, asked for the chip, same IPC smacked me.

Hack my way in, still no gloves on, how am i not dead.

Get into QMs office, grab PDA chip on table.

The shuttle has arrived at this point, i`m not planning to get on it, but it`s still a countdown.

Frantically tries to get into the captains office again, get smacked by the HOS and thrown out.

Try the teleroom route again, AI notices and bolts.

Time runs out.

Four out of five items gotten, not bad for a first time, even if the items were rather petty.

Show my items to a more friendly IPC at the end of round.

They congratulate me, then shows me their E-mag and whatnot.

"Nice!"

Im terribly sorry with how the text is set and how short each line is, but i just wanted to tell this nice little tale from my last shift.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use