How to rebind any key

Jazz

Click on the SS13 icon in the top left, go to client -> edit skin. Open the file called "skin.dmf" and look for the text "macro "hotkeymode" (line 672). All the stuff below that is what your looking for. I have no idea what the +REP does, but besides that it's all intuitive. If you want to know what random things like NORTHEAST do, go to the paradise station github page and do a search for the text (just look at the code and take a wild guess at what it does. I actually couldn't tell from the code what NORTHEAST does, but knowing that X swaps your hands and that's the command that's fired when you press X (elem "HKMODE-X") I'm assuming that's what it does). You must reconnect to the server for changes to apply. If this is illegal somebody please reply to this thread, besides that happy doing something that should be default!

image.png.20a46edbca9806edbf6ad809459092a4.png

image.png.a7f1b14f25029ac42d94d049dc0d323d.png

image.png.c554ebdb2b0110d47b76e8d599ed779d.png

Edited by Jazz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use