half-serious suggestion: Clown Disability

Streaky Haddock

Remove the Clown job, and add in a disability (or trait depending on when Ponies does his trait thing) that makes you spawn with a clown mask, makes you start clumsy, have a rainbow pen/crayon in your PDA and have a bike horn in your pocket.

Clown Captain go.

A clown is enough. More however may lead me to become a serial killer that only kills clowns in the most grotesque ways.

No... you don't mean... You'll become a MIME!?

;)

Ever heard of Francise Jaques? That's my mime char , she is a veteran of the Great Clown Mime war and was a Spec Ops Commando, she killed a lot of clowns both on and off station.

• 4 months later...

I support this idea... Make clown and mime people be a karma unlock... Although they would need some sort of benefit because I'm not sure who is going to spend karma on a genetically deficient clown or a mute mime. when they can just go to the clown planet and get gear for role play.

The main reason I'd have any real objection to this is the typical shift I decide to go on as Captain, all I can imagine is as follows,

Neil Wilkinson is the Captain

Neil Wilkinson says [Command] : "Alright heads, sign in!"

Honkington McHonkers says [Command] : "HoS signing in HONK"

Mr Jingles says [Command] : "HoP here HONK HONK"

Fartface McGiggles says [Command] : "CE here, you can definitely rely on me and my clown engineers! HUWNKE"

Blasto McFriendlyface says [Command] : "RD here, HOOOOONK"

Happy McMalpractise says [Command] : "CMO here honk.."

H.O.N.K says [Command] : "I am your HONKing AI for this shift.

Now, think that this next statement is said very literally both in game and IRL;

Neil Wilkinson says [Command] : "Oh God Dammit."

EDIT: And YES. They ALL have descendants from Ireland.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use