Living through the unimaginable

Jackattack41498

Fellow employees of NanoTrasen, I would like to formally introduce myself, as I haven't been able to do so for some time.
My name is Marcus Albright, and I specialize in chemical research. I have lived, loved, and lost within the system of Epsilon Eridani, and I often travel back and forth between the Cyberiad and a NanoTrasen outpost in Nyx. I have seen many a strange and terrible sight during my travels, and one of them, regrettably, was the loss of my love. This was three years ago. The Syndicate have taken more from me than I can take back on my own, so I remain loyal to NanoTrasen, if not because I like them, then because I hate the Syndicate and wish to see it burn. I am not, however, downtrodden by my experiences. I take solace in my friendships with Desmond Summy and Argyro Lakkotrypis. Recently, a man named Frederick Mortuus has been assisting me in certain endeavors involving combat stimulant production and advanced healing methods. Our latest achievement was a combat stimulant implant that reduced stun times to under 5% of the original amount, while giving a speed boost. This could help greatly if security were to find themselves in a sticky situation.

Greeting mate! My name is Marcus as well, Marcus Swarner, nice to meet you!

I havent yet mastered anything specific, but have a fair amount of experience in research and development, medicine and chemical research as well as genetics and robotics. Would love to work with you for the glory of nanotrasen! 

*pda softly beeps*

35 minutes ago, Biffthegreat said:

Welcome.

I've seen you around a few times. Those chemicals sound fierce - we'll have to test them against the trusty banana skin in the corridors sometime!

Banana skin? Ha! Under the effects of the implant, I can stunprod myself and only be down for about 100-250 milliseconds! Even the mighty pot 100 banana skin can't stun me for more than a second!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use