Admin Complaint PurpleGenie56

Hal9000SpamBox

So I am a new player watching youtube videos on door wiring and practicing on some doors. I am arrested by security and the door I was working on was the maintenance side of IAA. I accept this and that I should have been jailed. However I was charged with assault and jailed for 25 min.

-Never attacked anyone

-Never entered any rooms

-Max Jail for assault is 10 min

-Turns myself in without and cooperated

So I reached out to a admin for abuse.Explaining SOP was not being followed and IAA was not helping. Admin asked were the crime was committed and ignored me.

If this behavior is allowed then next time I play as security I see no problem in me permabrigging everyone I see and slapping them with phony charges.

Edited by Hal9000SpamBox

I cannot edit again so I will repost

Admin Key:

PurpleGenie56

Complaint:

So I am a new player watching youtube videos on door wiring and practicing on some doors. I am arrested by security and the door I was working on was the maintenance side of IAA. I accept this and that I should have been jailed. However I was charged with assault and jailed for 25 min.

-Never attacked anyone

-Never entered any rooms

-Max Jail for assault is 10 min

-Turns myself in without and cooperated

So I reached out to a admin for abuse.Explaining SOP was not being followed and IAA was not helping. Admin asked were the crime was committed and ignored me.

If this behavior is allowed then next time I play as security I see no problem in me permabrigging everyone I see and slapping them with phony charges.

Alright, I'll be handling this complaint.

After looking over the situation in logs and checking how you acted during it, very poor form on your behalf when it comes to this. This case as an IC issue as it was just a simple case of security mixing you up with another person, they mistook you for a person you were not and that could of easily been explained to them with time instead of complaining about it in ahelps, if they didn't listen it could of been taken to an IAA, Nanotrasen Representative or even the Captain after this happened to get the matter sorted out ICly, instead you went and did this:

[2018-06-12T23:33:43] ADMIN: PM: Hal9000SpamBox/(---)->PurpleGenie56/(---): Are you working on this or.... just going to keep me in here...

[2018-06-12T23:39:36] ADMIN: PM: PurpleGenie56/(---)->Hal9000SpamBox/(---): Your time has been up for a while now

[2018-06-12T23:40:16] ADMIN: PM: Hal9000SpamBox/(---)->PurpleGenie56/(---): Just writing a admin complaint on the forums... do not mind me

I see nothing Purple did here as wrong at all. Also as a side note admin complaints are not the place to go when you don't get your way with IC issues which an admin is not required to step in on after talking to the other parties. I will be filing this complaint as without merit and resolved in the next 48 hours if you have nothing more to bring to light regarding this complaint.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use