confetti grenades for the clown

sirwinsalot

Need sprites for a confetti effect. Also I wanted to make it so if you built a HONKputer to call clown planet you had to insert your ID, and if it wasn't a clown ID the HONKputer would chew the ID up and spit out confetti.

Need sprites for a confetti effect. Also I wanted to make it so if you built a HONKputer to call clown planet you had to insert your ID, and if it wasn't a clown ID the HONKputer would chew the ID up and spit out confetti.

Only problem I see with that is the cap's ID getting wrecked. But maybe it would be pretty funny.

Only problem I see with that is the cap's ID getting wrecked. But maybe it would be pretty funny.

He DOES have a spare.

Although the captain's ID should produce gold coloured confetti to make it worth the trouble of that actually happening in game.

He DOES have a spare.

Although the captain's ID should produce gold coloured confetti to make it worth the trouble of that actually happening in game.

Maybe even some kind of broadcast...

Also I wanted to make it so if you built a HONKputer to call clown planet you had to insert your ID, and if it wasn't a clown ID the HONKputer would chew the ID up and spit out confetti.

I don't know if a HONKputer already exists but I had fun making this soo here you go. sadly I don't know how to make it a gif.

Need sprites for a confetti effect.

Also how is this for Confetti? I can make more or change them if you want.

(edit) removed images duo to broken links

Edited by Guest

Effect needs to be animated and fit in 32x32.

This any good?

BHhn5ZQ.gifQNpSGmK.png

ewCAkaF.png

XZFUwUw.pngK586kPU.pnglp9c5fA.png3glKXsG.png

zvj65bJ.pngE8lqPcs.pngoWz1mZd.pngsdXHnIO.png

Btw the confetti is made to just be on the ground and make a huge mess. Again if something is not to your liking just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

(edit)

:arrow: added HONKputer off

Edited by Guest

Just some ideas on how the nade itself is going to look.

1.Q9QF6fI.png

2.rQfx11U.png

3.S3tQF0J.png

4.Y3F1hb1.png9H6puu3.png1Oq4J5P.gif

5.xYrRZHO.pngrYCQYSA.gif (He has arms but they blend in.) Edit added a animation but its just a demo. MkTsu3p.gifpgYinTr.gif

6.hcKHIwE.png (this one is holding 2 suitcases of confetti and has an antenna.)

With number 5 & 6 I'm thinking, clown borg.

Personally I like number 4 and find number 1 creepy but let me know what one you like and if you had a different look in mind or whatever.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use