Recyling

matt81093

I know there is that crusher in cargo, the last disposals area before space, but I wondered if there could be a machine and area just for reusing materials and breaking it down to it's base parts. Just would need to find a place to put it. Or/And make it buildable. I don't know what all the crusher can do as of this moment but it seems pretty useful. Also everyone knows what it would process when hacked :P

It could be a separate machine entirely, or just the same one with possibly slightly different.. changes in what it can process. *shrugs* Didn't see it so I wanted to put it out there.

Edit:

On a side note: Disposals grinder unloader doesn't work even if you put the input to the west.

Should be remade into like, (what was it /vg/ or bestRP?) where they have the grinder and stuff where the mail room was, and they shrunk the mail room and put it as part of the cargo lobby, and left the mass driver part where it was. Then cargo techs could be recyclers as well.

Like I said in a recent thread, I think fiddling into recycling makes a lot of sense. It's a space station. Getting stuff up there is not free. Recycling is also the kind of activity that the cargo tech can choose to optimize and expand when things are slow.

Since cargo is a good starter position for new players aquainting themselves with SS13, I think there should be gameplay options within cargo that would showcase gameplay elements that are useful and that will develop relevant skills for other departments. I think that is a good reason to put a Ripley in there, just to find out how mechs work.

The crusher makes material into metal, glass, plasteel, etc. It does what you want and has it's own room.

I've tried the conveyer belt by the crusher every way I could think of and never gotten it to feed the materials into the room, just spews em out into spess.

You have to use a wrench on the stacking machine to unbolt it and then drag it away. That lets you have access to the belt behind the crusher. The stacker is messed up for now. Once ypu do that you can pick up the raw materials the crusher makes.

You have to use a wrench on the stacking machine to unbolt it and then drag it away. That lets you have access to the belt behind the crusher. The stacker is messed up for now. Once ypu do that you can pick up the raw materials the crusher makes.

Ah ok I was trying to use the stacker, knowing it's bugged makes alot more sense now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use