Admin Complaint: Ty Omaha

Piccione

Admin:Ty Omaha

Your Discord Name:Piccione#8988

Comment:I've been banned, with no warning, for using the word Nimrod, despite others using it in the same discussion.

When I appealed first, I wanted to know the cause, but my appeal got moved into denied without a chance for editing by Ty Omaha.

When I tried to appeal again, with the added reason, not only I got moved to Denied with no adequate explanation, but I also got flagged for spam, which just seems rude, by Ty Omaha.

I appealed one last time, in a more serious tone. I'd like for someone who isn't Ty Omaha to actually read this last appeal.

Edited by Piccione

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, I will be handling this complaint.

I'm going to be short and sweet here and say this complaint is without merit, the appeal was reviewed by multiple admins and it was decided by all of them that the ban should stay in place. If you wish to get this ban lifted I advise putting more effort into your appeals and making one at a good amount of time from receiving the ban, for a discord ban only two days after your previous one was lifted, I advise a month or two minimum.

Unless you have more to bring to light regarding this complaint in the next 48 hours, I'm going to file this under resolved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use