Wiki Workshop

Fathuran

Made a death page because I thought there is a lot that can happen after death and there isn't really a single place you can read about them. Atm its still not done just got cloning and borging somewhat done and I will be finishing it when I'm not so tired but feel free to work on in if anyone wants too.

On the map note, I know how to pull a copy of the server from github to view the map, but the only way to export it afaik is to screenshot it in sections and paste it together manually... :roll:

Virology guide now has the info on advanced virology, or how to make the perfect virus from only one starting dish.

Made a death page because I thought there is a lot that can happen after death and there isn't really a single place you can read about them. Atm its still not done just got cloning and borging somewhat done and I will be finishing it when I'm not so tired but feel free to work on in if anyone wants too.

It's a good start, but I went ahead and added on a fair amount and rewrote some of what you had to make it flow better, added damage information, etc. Feel free to check it out and revert things you don't like.

Added Brig Physician, Magistrate and Mechanic to the Job list. Someone said that you could get pictures for the list either from github or the code I don't remember which. It would be nice if I knew how, then i'd upload pictures for the jobs and t hen maybe get a start on writing articles for the ones I know about.

It's a good start, but I went ahead and added on a fair amount and rewrote some of what you had to make it flow better, added damage information, etc. Feel free to check it out and revert things you don't like.

Looks great and I was hoping someone would rewright it because I'm pretty crap when it comes to text, also I have no idea how the hell you can wright so much so quickly.

Being a touch-typist helps greatly with typing a lot. Streaky, it was me who said we can access the server files and get the image, but for the Jobs page you'll want a full body shot with all the clothes on which is easier ingame. I'm likely to buy the magistrate job as my first karma spend anyway so we'll have that one at least when it's finished.

Hey fellas, I went ahead and copy-pasted what was on the bay wiki for Vox. There was pretty much nothing there on our page except for some game mechanics. If anyone wants to edit the page to better suit Paradise's lore, go ahead.

I also think I'm going to start working on Unathi pages. I might work on their physiology somewhat and other various nuances.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I just made my forum account recently just because I wanted to help with the wiki so much.

I'm planning to go add onto the paradise wiki page for cyborgs, right now it seems like it's outdated because it looks like none of the Paradise station custom borg modules are on it.

Should I also add the maintenance drones you can be after you die onto the cyborg page or do those guys deserve their own page? Tell me what you guys think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use