Regarding Sleep

Sk1Tz

I feel like there should be a way for a person to wake up by themselves. I mean, unless your under the influence of anesthetics, or any of the machines that prompt you to sleep/go unconscious, there should be no reason for an individual to not get up themselves.  We sleep everyday, and we're able to wake up on our own (Unless you're not the early bird type.). It's annoying to wait for someone to get a clue that you're unconscious on the ground and that you need a little shake. 

If you choose to sleep manually you wake up roughly 30-60seconds unless something is wrong don't you? As far as minimum nap lengths I think sub one minute is pretty reasonable.

Sleeping is used for making yourself vulnerable for RP though, right? I don't know if it's needed, but for a QoL thing, maybe if you had a trigger to get yourself out of a hairy situation. Like say you're in a depressurized area.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use