Hello Paradise! I'm the Second Fiddler

LuKat

Hi, my name's LuKat. I usually play a character named Jon Fiddler (always, actually), sometimes confused with the other character named Fiddler.

I have been off-and-on of Space Station 13, having taken a couple of hiatus periods over the years. When I returned most recently, I tried the different servers, and Paradise quickly became my favorite. Only one person has ever been rude to me in my experience so far. Everyone else is nice, and helpful when I have questions, so thank you for that. I also joined the Discord recently, so you might see me there sometimes.

Medbay is my station of preference, the home away from home. The section in which I have worked every job multiple times. Besides medical jobs, I'd say Bartenderin's my favorite role.

Nice to meet all of you. <3

Wellcome to “Paradise“ I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in the future too.

Especially in the medbay since it can be...let's say very messy sometimes. But if you allready worked in every medical job I have no doubt that you'll be a good CMO soon! 

See you on duty.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use