Regen's Complaint

Littleboy2

Admin Key: Regens

Complaint: The beginning of my complaint will start off in the holodeck, where I was fighting someone. I punched someone in the holodeck and I recieved a complaint saying I don't need to do that... (What the boxing arena is for.)

Then I go afk for about 5 minutes, I return to be stuck in batony backroom and being stripped by the guy who I had just fought.... He was taking my id, clothes, and everything that was essential to have. I punch him in self defense 6 times when he runs out of the room and leaves me there. I then get turned into a crab with no warnings or explanation on why I was punching someone.

This ruined the whole round for me, and I think the guy who had robbed me never got in trouble.

scrnshot1.png.dba31bd1984e9a48098869798f3efa98.png

Capture12312321.PNG.9423c88d16a49bc060323cf18d0e8401.PNG

scrnshot1.png.dba31bd1984e9a48098869798f3efa98.png

Capture12312321.PNG.9423c88d16a49bc060323cf18d0e8401.PNG

This ruined the whole round for me, and I think the guy who had robbed me never got in trouble.

You used ooc with ALL CAPS, SCREAMED in ahelp and generally showed that you were up to no good when your account is one day old and you are already beating people down at the holodeck, then using your fists to actually hurt someone (yes, holodeck weapons do "fake" damage that heals quickly, punches do real damage)

You were made into a crab since you showed obvious trolly behavior, and I was the only admin online, so when you just start to hit randomly around you and I got enough on my plate, I can't really assort anymore time for you.

What you SHOULD have done, is to Ahelp "help, someone just kidnapped me while I was AFK and stripped me of all my gear"

You also demanded to see the host right away, and had little time to explain to me what happened, other than your demands and "He dragged me here" or something

This is an admin complaint to Regens, please keep all unrelated topics off.

1. It's Nations. As said in the Nation Status,

"You are apart of the ______,

You may not help or assist any other nation otherwise you may be banned."

So it's not my fault you all were doing something ban worthy and I was doing something you are supposed too. You could've came back later that round and killed all my teammates, so I had to prevent that.

2. The round was over when Fruer posted such screenshots, so I could say all of that if I pleased too.

3. Regens, if you are saying such things I did was true (which is not in my perspective) please post screenshots proving so, otherwise it will be based as hear-say to me and should not be believed to be true by anyone, as I provided evidence of your wrong doings.

If you had "enough on your plate" and you couldn't handle the anger other than abusing, than you shouldn't be admin. If you saw me doing something wrong you SHOULD have adminPM'd me saying "Why are you (actions here)? If you do not have a reason you need to stop." instead of turning them into something that ruins the whole round for them.

Edit:

I do agree to punching people in holodeck (which I did about 3 times) because I didn't know damage could be done, but we were fighting and such actions performed by me is seen as legit by me.

I did not yell all caps in OOC (maybe the round before or after) during that current round, and I did not spam adminhelp, I was turned into the crab and said, "wtf" "are you seriouis" "abuse much" which he is exaggerating to make me sound like I was spamming adminhelp over and over and over. I also did not troll any because the only time I actually played was when I was playfighting in holodeck and in the batony backstage.

Edited by Guest

So it's not my fault you all were doing something ban worthy and I was doing something you are supposed too. You could've came back later that round and killed all my teammates, so I had to prevent that.

2. The round was over when Fruer posted such screenshots, so I could say all of that if I pleased too.

3. Regens, if you are saying such things I did was true (which is not in my perspective) please post screenshots proving so, otherwise it will be based as hear-say to me and should not be believed to be true by anyone, as I provided evidence of your wrong doings.

If you had "enough on your plate" and you couldn't handle the anger other than abusing, than you shouldn't be admin. If you saw me doing something wrong you SHOULD have adminPM'd me saying "Why are you (actions here)? If you do not have a reason you need to stop." instead of turning them into something that ruins the whole round for them.

I don't like you bossing people around, just like you tried to boss us around "I demand this I demand that"

I already told you, the world is not centered around you.

As for anyone else who has pictures regarding Littleboy's behavior, please do share, it's nice to see backup on my claim that you are nothing but trouble

I don't like you bossing people around, just like you tried to boss us around "I demand this I demand that"

I already told you, the world is not centered around you.

As for anyone else who has pictures regarding Littleboy's behavior, please do share, it's nice to see backup on my claim that you are nothing but trouble

The only demandings I said was, "I demand to see the host." As Regens is a Game Master and no one below him could do anything about this abuse so I needed to see someone with higher power, which then I was told to complain here by a Mentor (in which I did and stopped ahelping).

I am one of the 3 'hosts' of this server. -Demanding- anything from us is a very very bad way to start the discussion. I read the complaint. I also read the screenshots. In said screenshots, I see you screaming over ahelp, screaming over OOC, spamming OOC, using racist terms over OOC. Regens acted upon the information YOU gave him, which was jack shit because you couldn't take the time to formulate your words into an actual request.

Complaint Denied, and consider yourself lucky I don't ban you for racism. I also STRONGLY urge you to calm your horses because if I'm online and see the same kind of behavior as in those screenshots, you'll be out the door so fast you won't even know what hit you.

Congratulations, you've now got the attention of another host. This was perhaps unwise.

Your racist language and behaviour was completely unacceptable.

Your expectation that admins resolve the attack against you, flies in the face of your decision to take violent action into your own hands.

Regens is fully within their authority as a game master to resolve such matters and did not exceed the bounds of the trust placed in them.

PMs work two ways, before criticising the admin for not contacting you perhaps you should wonder why you didn't contact the admins via adminhelp when the situation started to escalate.

I don't need Regens to prove anything. Their word is good enough for me.

Turning you into a crab gives you a chance to continue to speak calmly and rationally to the admin. Banning does not. They were merciful, moreso than you deserved. It's not their fault you didn't take advantage of this opportunity to communicate.

As demanded you have our attention and we'll keep an eye on you. You'd better improve your behaviour.

Regards,

M Kenner.