Medical gripper for medborgs

Aleyck

I find it frustrating that medical borgs cannot help in the event of someone needing their limbs  re-attached, or organs put in. The engineering module has a gripper that lefts engineer borgs grab certain objects; I feel that medical borgs should have a gripping tool that, at the very least, allows them to hold limbs and organs. I would also recommend that they be able to hold one beaker at a time with said gripper, but that is an aside and not nearly as critical to the medical role; medical borgs should be able to put people's limbs back on or their organs back in at the very least.

I second this. Ever since fastmos making it very difficult for medi-borgs to do rescue EVA, they're felt pretty lack-luster compared to a human doctor. They can't even set up an IV at present, which is pretty awful. 

There is a cyborg tool for this in the /tg/ database called "organ storage bag" (organ_storage). It's a great tool, I think we should have it.

I will see if I can add this to my test server and if it doesn't have any conflicts, I'll try to open a PR for it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use