Alien AI improvements!

FreeStylaLT

Or buffs, really.

Right now being the Alien AI is nothing more than spamming announcements or being a scout for the xenos, which comes in handy at the start but can vary greatly in usefulness, depending on how the crew acts.

So I have a suggestion: what if the Alien AI could hack APCs similiarly to a Malf. AI and gain access in the area the hacked APC affects? I'd suggest the hacking to take a while so as to not be too overwhelming. In addition, to prevent the Alien AI from shutting down the station's AI immediately by hacking it's APC, the Alien AI should be able to only start hacking APCs from the edges of the station, the outer ones, and be able to only hack APCs in adjacent areas to already hacked ones.

This would actually allow the Xenos to be more sneaky, allowing the AI to shut off the lights before they engage, etc. AND the Alien AI wouldn't have to spend half the shift trying to think of ways how to use the words "asshole" and "satellite" in a single announcement in new ways. cough

The xeno AI/borg either needs to go or the xenos need some HUGE nerfs.

Not really, I would say xeno win/loss is around 50% currently

Not my experience. Also, a major problem with xenos rounds is if you don't wipe them out extremely fast you just get steamrolled. Best you can hope for once the xenos start getting out of control is a drawn out last stand or an ERT evac.

Trust me, a Xeno AI acting as a scout is ENOUGH as it is. They virtually get to know everything that is going on on the cyborg comunications and whats going on around the station. Plus the borg has some really cool shit , even tough it tends to get killed really fast. Xenos were OP even before without the AI and borg they get now plus a queen a shuttle a way to breach the station , some larvae and plus, observers will be more than glad to join as face huggers. So the game mode usually results in a win for the Xenos even in the worst of scenarios.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use