Disability suggestions.

Benjaminfallout

First just some small quality of life changes.

1. Have Players using the Blind disability spawn with a cane.
2. Have players using the Mute disability spawn with 1-3 sheets of paper.
3. Have players using the Needs Glasses disability spawn with a rag.

And now for a bigger change.

1. Add a disability called Crippled. It will cause the player to spawn in a wheelchair and make their legs not work. from what I know the only way to spawn with wheelchairs to have both legs amputated.

Overall I have no experience with coding in the Beyond engine, but I'd assume the quality of life changes would simple to add. When it comes to the addition of a disability I have no idea.

When it comes to balance I can't see anything that will effect the round overall.
1. The cane may be used as a melee weapon, but you need to be blind to spawn with it so I guess that's not a problem.
2. The paper can be used to make paper airplanes or be worn as a hat. That and get you a paper bag faster. Overall I don't think that's a problem.
3. The rag is the only one I'd see being used poorly. Due to the fact that it can be used to make Molotov cocktails.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use