UNRESOLVED Appeal not given reasonable considieration

Footman

Admin Key: Ty Omaha or Dark Pyrolord.

Your Discord name (if applicable): Mirvah

Complaint: I recently filed an appeal for a permanent ban. My side of the story was not considered or given equitable consideration and thusly I believe the denial of my first appeal has been improper.

Also.

For the reasons stated above, in addition to omitting information in the ban reason field:

I can't copy straight out of the SS13 window and I wasn't going to transcript the entire thing for your benefit. You're holding out of game factors against me in consideration of an appeal for ingame issues.

My inability to copy from SS13 has nothing to do with my appeal and using it as justification displays an unequitable attitude towards those appealing reasonably.

Also, I have repeatedly informed (whoever reads my appeal threads) that it was unintentional. What happened was the result of a legitimate roleplay situation and I, unfortunately, did not realize that guy passed from crit to death.

He also had a lethal weapon, which seemingly has been passed over in favor of expediently denying my appeal.

Edited by Footman

First of all: Using giant text like that is incredibly obnoxious. Knock it off.

Secondly: You omitting part of the ban reason was simply one of the many factors your appeal was denied, such as your previous notes, warnings and bans, such as for plasma-grief.

Thirdly: Your excessive violence led to the persons death. Even if they had simply been beaten into critical, that is not acceptable for a non-antagonist, and against the rules.

Fourth: Possession of a spear does not allow you to beat someone to death.

The denial of the appeal was with good reason, and in my opinion you are not the kind of player we want for the server.

This complaint is without merit, and obnoxious.

• Like 2