Species genetics: A moderate genetics exp.

Midaychi

As in the title: Each biological mutant race would have its own separate randomized-on-roundstart SE table, and would have their own unique Advantages/Disadvantages/Misc.

Would need to have a wider variety of monkey cubes, though, because you'd either need to abduct a Skrell/Diona/Kidan/Grey/Vox/Slimeperson in order to do experiments on their specie's genetic code, or we'd need a devolved version of them that you could spawn from one of the various kinds of monkey cubes. (Unathi have that weird Pug thing and Tajaran have the Farwa. Humans have monkeys, of course.)

I guess for Diona you can just abduct and horribly torture a diona nymph, forcefeeding it nutriment and blood till it turns into a diona, and for a slime person you'd need to somehow get a live slime from xenobio in the scanner on lockdown.

For Greys, some sort of weird.. grey thing.

Kidan would have some sort of Bug thing, Skrell would basically be a space carp-like being.

Maybe Vox devolved form would be some sort of nasty thieving bird-kobold with no leap? Kikiki.

As to what the disads and advantages of each species might be, I dunno. I'd want to hear what people think, as I am no species expert.

Yeah, that is always hard. If you manage to unlock a few try asking if they would like a specific power tied to their job, such as no breathing for an atmos tech or jump for security.

Also, talking to the CMO and getting him to distribute powers works very well.

I would love to make aerosol SE. Just give a can to synod. Then when everyone breathes next they no longer need to, as well as they move faster, can leap, see through walls, and resist the cold of space.

I would love to make aerosol SE. Just give a can to synod. Then when everyone breathes next they no longer need to, as well as they move faster, can leap, see through walls, and resist the cold of space.

.. And all die horribly 20 minutes later when the clone damage malforms their every limb :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use