Species: Vulpkanin

Blood Type: AB+

Alignment: Lawful Good

Affiliation: Nanotrasen

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Childhood: Daddy's Girl

Adulthood: Law Student

Traits:

Misandrist - Samantha has a Heavy distrust of men...

Too Smart - Samantha is too smart for their own good. They learn everything much faster than everyone, but can be quite eccentric.

Neurotic - Samantha likes to have things squared away. She will work harder than most to attain this state of affairs, but Her nerves can get the better of Her.

Detailed Information

Appearance:

A 5.'4'' Vulpkanin Female that's Slender and Meek, She has Light grey fur and Lilac Hair

Character Voice:

Although serious at work, she seems to have a soft, childish voice.

Personality:

Seemingly Serious at work, But Generally Childish

Medical Record:

Diagnosed With Aspergers Syndrome

Diagnosed With Wiccaphobia (Fear Of Witchcraft, Wizards and Witches)

Character Biography

Background:

Samantha Legarde Was a Law Student that comes from Kelune!

Born On Kelune on 11/9.2536, Samantha Legarde was born into a Family of Political Representatives from Nanotrasen, this allowed Samantha to enjoy life within her family home.

Her childhood was certainly a Happy childhood. making many friends on Kelune, Seeing her father work inspired her to follow her retired fathers footsteps into representing Nanotrasen

Around when she was nine years old, she was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, which causes her obsession into wanting to study Law and Paperwork, as well as the obsession of playing video games and partying...

In her late teens, She departs her family home to head to Mars to Study law, keeping her childish personality with her, Shamefully even though successful in her studies she was mocked for being a Vulpkanin and other nasty comments made about her due to her Mental condition, mainly the male students harassed her, leaving a heavy distrust towards Men of any species other then her family and her father who she holds dear to her...

When she reached Twenty Four, Nanotrasen Accepts her as a company representative, achieving her dream of walking into her fathers footsteps, but due to this, not many like poor Samantha, such as the life of a Paper Pusher... Leaving her yearning for love..

Family: 

Charles Legarde - Father (Alive)

Maria Legarde - Mother (Alive)

Evan Legarde - Brother (Alive)

Samuel Legarde - Brother (Alive)

History:

11/9/2536 - Samantha Is born

30/6/2545 - Samantha is Diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome at Kelune Central Hospital

12/3/2552 - Samantha Leaves home to go to Mars, to study Law.

11/9/2560 - Nanotrasen Offers Samantha a Contract, which she gleefully accepts, representing the company to full effect.

9/10/2562 (Present Times) - Samantha is relocated to Epsilon Eridani

Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Isthel Eisenwald (Romantic Interest) - "Darn it, stop pushing all my buttons! I'm trying to do my job..."

Brooke Straub (Acquaintance) - "I met her, I like her but I cant say its a friendship, yet.

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Nanotrasen (Allied) - "Glory To Nanotrasen! I hope they change the lives of the people in Vezzend, Like what my father said!"

The Syndicate (Enemy) - "Murderers, Thieves, Monsters, They hurt people for greedy wants and spite!"

Space Wizard Federation (Dislike) - "*High Pitched Screaming*"

Other Information

(Coming Soon)

Edited by Kitchi Ikamura
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use