Mentor Application. BalisticBear.

BalisticBear

I am making this Application because I want to become a Mentor then progress to a higher rank , I have learnt enough things and I personally think I am ready. I'm pretty good at Engineering , Medical and Security things.

My aim is to get to a game master , that would mean a lot to me. Obviously, I have to follow the rules and things for an admin and get everything perfect. Its very crucial for a good staff in this server because it is very popular. I think it would be hard at first but I will manage.

Professional opinion:

You made an application, which is the wrong way to apply for mentor, you are supposed to just send a small PM to Necaladun giving him a nudge of your interest, give a few traits about yourself and why you want to become a mentor.

Secondly, don't take it the wrong way, but you are way to childish for any administrative position, just today you gave me a rather... irritating chatlog of spam on byond, as well as your previous behaviors and bans on the server.

208226a1f1.png

a8cd0c19dc.png

Unprofessional opinion:

364e27b0cb.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use