Journal Of K.Ikamura

You Spot a book on a counter table in a unknown home, next to it is a sleeping Vulpkanin holding a sleeping child, you open up the book quietly and begin to read...

29/2/2562

"I Finally can see my son now I made a agreement with Attala, Little Baram certainly was happy to see Daddy for the first time, which makes me happier. meanwhile thinking of checking out rumours about that ENTROPY IPC, they where said to be heading towards Cree's orphanage where she spent a fair amount of her life. I already have a gut feeling this is going to be bad shit"

"Need to buy cree some magazines, maybe get her some flowers. I love her dearly and would do anything for her. even kill if I had to. someone to keep me company in this lonely place known as space."

"Gotta buy some more gear from Salem, The cat seems to have everything in stock, maybe buy a M90-GL, tube nades, magazines, combat vest.. combat stimulant, combat gloves and maybe some other stuff, I'd love to get hold of a revolver though.."

2/2/2562

*The journal entry seems to be written in something red... that is definitely not ink..*

"So, It turns out ENTROPY is a psychopathic monster, kidnapping orphans for terrible shit I'd rather not think of... I tried to stop her but she shot me with some sort of weird gun, I'm in this... weird place.. I see myself floating in this weird space.. a Blue borealis, feeling so peaceful and calm... I thought I died right there and then but I know I'm alive, I am still questioning this place is real or not until something came up to me..

"A black figure seemingly walking on nothing walked up to me, blue flames for eyes as it took shape of.. me specifically, saying "Does this Darkness have a name? Kitchi Ikamura?" I was and still am confused on why it approached me to say that, but I asked it what it was.. It replied "I am you, but with no name" before disappearing into the blue.."

"I still cant believe I'm writing this in my own blood.. Maybe for a chance to be remembered by and keep me sane as I drift for what seems to be a millennia in this calm place. Lucretia.. darling.. please wait for me."

10/2/2562

"Been a bit since I got out of that weird space, back home to my family. I am not feeling the same as I used to before though."

"Recently got hired by BEER to keep his ship safe considering I have a fighter craft now, more credits to spend and such, while protecting my new drinking place. lets see if anyone wants to try to tango with me now."

"Recently the Syndicate have been targeting me by threatening to kill my son.. need to take extra caution now, Like hell I will give these bastards a chance in whatever hell exists to get near my son without me ripping their spine out. time to pay a visit to Salams Black Market emporium of wonders"

14/2/2562

*This journal entry seems to have heart stamped into it*

"What a day indeed, it was Lucretia's birthday today, ontop of that Valentines day"

"Bought Lucretia some more of those magazines, chocolates, have some flowers set in the bedroom, also a new TV was set up, Salem also brought in some Illegal foodstuffs for me to cook, sucks to have a Shellfish allergy though, the lobster in the fish tank looks delicious, despite the menacing look I get from it"

"Lucky I get some alone time with Cree, Baram is with his mother for the time being, her turn to look after him"

25/2/2562

"So, woke up in intense pain in my right arm, wasn't pleasant at all. felt like that vox one time getting run over by that traders ship, Twice"

"Looked at my Arm to find theres some sort of red markings on it, sometimes moving or contorting in some sort of tribal pattern. Whatever it is Its making me feel Odd, asked Salem about it and he has no clue.. but I believe I can find answers, maybe ask one of those redspace beings that comes aboard the Cyberiad from time to time, I think this markings are related to redspace. maybe."

"Meanwhile some actual good news, Turns out my Mother is alive. somewhere in the galaxy but Alive. found a recording of her talking about her in hiding. It puts me at ease I have not lost everyone I love, and I don't intend to let anything happen to her. when I eventually find her of course..."

"Uncle is up to no good again, best go investigate a report about him trying to build up a fleet, again"

Edited by Kitchi Ikamura
Entry 5
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use