Give Greys Human Shape

Streaky Haddock

Greys have a weird skinny body which looks cool until the Grey gets fat, or puts on anything that isn't a standard uniform. Even then, for the blueshield and coroner their uniforms are invisible when worn.

There's lots of sprites that kinda need fixing with Greys having massive heads and oddly placed eyes, adding more sprite errors that need to be manually sprited and fixed for a neat-ish nakedness sprite that nevertheless looks exactly the same as regular humans when wearing fixed clothing seems kinda pointless.

So give greys sensibly shaped bodies, please, since it's just a quicker fix than manually respriting everything.

https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/issues/8174 - My original Issue report

Edited by Streaky Haddock

Heimdall running around naked and fat still gives me nightmares.

I would love this, though I luckily never had issues with my scientist grey.

Grays having a unique physique is neat. But there's too many damn clothes in the game to resprite for them, so I wouldn't mind losing that flavor in favor of being able to wear things without looking messed up.

18 hours ago, Streaky Haddock said:

Even then, for the blueshield and coroner their uniforms are invisible when worn.

...Was this reported as a bug on the git hub issue tracker? I need to go check now..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use