Admin Complaint: TullyBBurnalot

Bmon

Admin Key: TullyBBurnalot

Your Discord name (if applicable): Bmon

Complaint: During a Traitor round after completing my tasks in a large group of traitors me and Ruum decided to hide in minisat access room locker after surviving an attack from a Seraph combat mech and wait until crew transfer. Some time later an enemy communication from the Syndicate was broadcasted saying our contacts were terminated and that the NT "owns them one", me and Ruum were then cluwned out of the blue while still hiding in a locker.

I decided that I should clear a way to engineering pod, upon opening the door leading to the pod I was faced with multiple reinforced walls that were magically built, after deconstructing the walls we hack open the pod to find that only the door and engines were remaining and that the rest of the pod is completely deleted leading right into space. Me and Ruum were spaced taking substantial damage and breaking bones due to atmos.

After being spaced we crawled our way back into minisat access room via a window from space then deciding to hide back in the locker again. Already wounded we then received another message saying that we feel as if we are being teleported. Me and Ruum were then teleported into the Turbine burn room, I can only assume it was about to be turned on. Quickly thinking Ruum and I emagged our way out via the auxiliary turbine vent into space, we then started to make our way back to the minisat access room to hide again but Ruum already wounded was not quick enough and died to exposure from space. Now on my own I opened a window to minisat access and hid in the transit tube now in a soft crit.

ETD Comes along and I noticed that the window I had breached to get into the minisat access was magically walled off by a reinforced wall. I then busted out another window and made my way to the already mostly destroyed engi pod standing on the door frame as it departs, now finally escaping on the flying door frame and engines of a pod I escape, with less then a minute until docking I seemingly get teleported one space left of me leaving me stuck forever in the warp zone around the pod as it docks with CC, all this while still cluwned.

In the end this just feels very targeted against me and that my actions that shift were over exaggerated from what they actually were, as I already said they previously sent a Seraph mech with the soul intent to hunt me and the other traitors down. And if I remember right I personally didn't even kill anyone, all that was done by the others. And after I saw they were being way too aggressive I split from the rest of the antag group only staying with Ruum.

This whole thing could of been dealt with a lot more better instead of abusing powers to deny a greentext, they could of just talked to me instead and we could of worked things out.

• Like 1
  • honk 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'll be handling your complaint here. 

Looking back on the logs, although this was done in a 'warning' involving powergaming at the time. It's something that's definitely much more heavyhanded than it needed to be and could have been much better resolved by simply just talking things out over PMs or addressing them to you more directly over discord PMs. I've talked with and will continue talking to Tully on the issue considering this is and asked him to think about things. In the meantime, I'll be following up on things otherwise and trying to get info from online admins and other players who might've seen the round or incident itself.

2 hours ago, Dumbdumn5 said:

Hi! I'll be handling your complaint here. 

Looking back on the logs, although this was done in a 'warning' involving powergaming at the time. It's something that's definitely much more heavyhanded than it needed to be and could have been much better resolved by simply just talking things out over PMs or addressing them to you more directly over discord PMs. I've talked with and will continue talking to Tully on the issue considering this is and asked him to think about things. In the meantime, I'll be following up on things otherwise and trying to get info from online admins and other players who might've seen the round or incident itself.

Thank you for taking your time to look into this. I was not even aware that I received a warning for powergame or that it was even something I could be warned for in the first place. 

Edited by Bmon
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use