Complaint towards Trial Admin MarcellusPye

skarrj

Any which are unknown are to be left blank.

IC Name of Offender: 

OOC Name of Offender: MarcellusPye

Discord Name of Offender (If applicable):

Your IC Name: Jaxx Salazar

Your OOC Name: Skarrj

Your Discord Name (If applicable): Skarrj0

Time and Date of Incident (GMT): 8:12

Admins online at the time: 

GuiltyBeans is a Game Admin
Alffd is a Server Host
MarcellusPye is a Trial Admin

Rule(s) Broken: 

Description of Incident: I messaged asking for permission to resist arrest and he responded saying I'd already caused enough violence this shift, referring to me chainsawing several confirmed Cultists who'd attacked me in maintenance unprovoked and someone's (Jay Jay's) foot off since he destroyed all the windows in the chapel, stole my bible and then was taunting me to come fight him the entire time I was in the perma brig (which I had asked to be put in since cultists kept attacking me). The rules clearly say "Resisting arrest as a Non-Antagonist is allowed, but not to a lethal degree;"

Adminhelp from-Trial AdminMarcellusPye: As Alffd said, go easy on the violence

Adminhelp to-MarcellusPye: That didn't come across as a no though

Adminhelp from-Trial AdminMarcellusPye: No

Adminhelp to-MarcellusPye: No what?

Adminhelp from-Trial AdminMarcellusPye: As an antag, you are not one and have allredy caused enough violence

Adminhelp to-MarcellusPye: The rules say you can attack people while attempting to escape the brig though...?

Adminhelp to-MarcellusPye: It specifies as a non-antag that you can :\

Adminhelp to-MarcellusPye: Resisting arrest as a Non-Antagonist is allowed, but not to a lethal degree;

Adminhelp from-Trial AdminMarcellusPye: Some forms of Self-Antagging may be highly subjective. If an Administrator tells you to stop certain actions, you are to stop. An Administrator may also warn you if your general behavior over multiple rounds is becoming a problem, in which case you are to stop

Adminhelp from-Trial AdminMarcellusPye: I am telling you to stop, clear?

Adminhelp to-MarcellusPye: Ik it says that, but it also litterally says "Resisting arrest as a Non-Antagonist is allowed, but not to a lethal degree;"

Adminhelp to-MarcellusPye: Ok, gotcha.

Edited by skarrj

Greetings.

First off, allow me to say that deliberately obfuscating a crucial part of your conversation is not a good way of starting your Admin Complaint. Or any sort of anything, really. You did not request permission to resist arrest. What you asked permission for was, and I quote: 

ADMIN: Adminhelp: Skarrj/(Jaxx Salazar): Can I kill the person who stole my Chainsaw?

To which there were two replies before your pasted transcript:

PM: MarcellusPye/(JRO)->Skarrj/(Jaxx Salazar): No, you are not an antag

PM: Skarrj/(Jaxx Salazar)->MarcellusPye/(JRO): But can I amputate the arm to get it back?

I honestly have no idea why you thought you could outright lie like this and not expect to be caught immediately. We do have access to every single log generated in-game.

And, in an entirely unrelated note, you did also cut off a non-cultist's foot for breaking your window, and apparently also managed to get yourself Permabrigged.

As a Chaplain.

During a cult round.

Not only was Marcellus entirely within their rights to reinforce what another Administrator had already told you in regards to toning down violence, you were not asking for permission to defend yourself. You were asking for permission to murder someone to get one of your possessions back. This could not be farther from what you claimed happened; murdering someone to get something of yours back is not resisting arrest.

Complaint is entirely without merit. Filing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use