Let IPCs be surgeried on tables/rollerbeds

Aleyck

So IPCs can be fixed through surgery, but as of right now they can only have surgery done on them using one of the operating tables found in Surgery or in Robotics while everyone else can ghetto it on a rollerbed or table if they have to. I have had several situations where I couldn't save an IPC co-worker as an engineer or something because the robotics lab and Medbay have been made inhospitable in some fashion. I would put them on a table before selecting my screwdriver to fix their internals, only to stab them despite having the Help intent; under the same circumstances but having them on an operating table will let me fix them, and I don't think that's intentional.

you can actually do ipc surgery on tables, it just takes... a lot of tries, but i've done it before

for some reason you sometimes stab them instead of actually starting the surgery?? but if you try again it'll work after a few tries

Nah it's fine. You can reattach limbs while IPC is on table, that's enough. Severe demage can be fixed only by surgery, but you get severe demage like once every 20 rounds, you simply die o do not recieve enough demage for it to be count as severe.

Also you only care about chest severe demage, since you can just beat the shit out of your own arm so it drops, then reattach it, and BOOM it has full health for some reason. 

((I might be mistaken, about that beating yourself, but whatever))

IPCs are subject to the same downsides as other mobs when performing surgery on them; you can do surgery on them when they're on a table, just like every other species; they don't fail more or less often.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use