Admin Complaint: MarcellusPye

Mitchs98

Admin Key: MarcellusPye

Your Discord name (if applicable): N/A

Complaint:

Alrighty. So. This is actually a complaint for the previous round that's just ended. Context to it is I was in the dorms, got my shorts stripped off and seeing as Goobina is that kind of character I simply didn't care and put them in my bag for later. Was naked for quite a while, actually discussing it with Squishy and XG a little while before Marcellus PM'd me as to why it was lewd/wrong to be naked. Context to that is Goobina doesn't fully understand it given her backstory, as xenobio slimes do not wear clothes, and despite being shown/told to it's not entirely natural and sort of a meh thing to her. Anyways. Randomly during this conversation Marcellus PM's me, telling me that I'm borderline ERPing by being in a disposal unit while naked with two other people. I was the only one naked. Madilynn Drago and Squishy were both clothed. 

997a2471e03d137d026fac3d7bd64248.png

83b112cbc4c23050d0d24d1be51bd39b.png

So of course, I question it, genuinely wanting to know just WHY they thought it was borderline ERP. As well, i didn't consider and still don't consider nudity in proximity to someone else as being ERP or borderline ERP. Just makes no sense to me. I don't really get a clear answer, just Marcellus trying to push the whole 'It's ERP, it's wrong' thing.

87e78f5659ddee8da9f1642a18c7e27c.png

f89601165b9ac3bfc01fd249d9084dc1.png

They also outright lie about Squishy being naked as well, she had on a purple swimsuit and simply took off her Ian shirt and scarf and shoes. Literally it. Apparently, a swimsuit is nudity.

Of course I question it again, stating she was in-fact never naked with me and literally nothing was going on other than conversation and squish emote spam.

6504437746847e07cd1660010a2c5945.png

I wait for an answer and never receive one. It's not for a good 20 minutes or more later that I receive the standard fare of 'If an admin says not to do it, don't do it.'. Despite what I was doing was not against the rules, I was not arguing, I was not belligerent, nor did I get upset or be a smart ass at any point in the conversation. Apparently, defending my actions/questioning the staffs' reasoning is against the rules and deserves a formal warning.

4ebf3338f12e5295aeaf2cf0e30616f2.png

It is ENTIRELY unprofessional for someone to wait TWENTY PLUS minutes for someone to answer me on this. I would of very readily stopped doing it if I had of actually gotten context. Nothing against the rules happened whatsoever. So I'm confused here.

I also seem to of gotten a unwarranted permaban for it?

07e1a17d7ba503151354ace2c28d25a0.png

It was just applied...I'm even more confused here now.

Let me explain this...I always squish, always have, and always do. Naked, clothed, in a disposal unit, everywhere. Squishy and Goobina both squish. The conversation on breasts was ENTIRELY innocent. Goobina was questioning the reasoning on societies viewpoints on it being wrong for females to have no shirt, and for it to be acceptable for males to. This ENTIRE thing was taken and thrown COMPLETELY out of context. I have NO idea why I even deserve a permaban after I was already warned for it. If it was due to the fact I didn't respond to that last PM, It was due to the fact I was putting this complaint together.

I will also be making a ban appeal...as this is the only game/server I play, and I truly feel this ban was unjust. No ERP or borderline ERP occured here. Whatsoever. I fail to see how squishing on one tile in a disposal is ERP while squishing on one tile in a chair is not.

As per the recent edit to my ban appeal here: https://nanotrasen.se/forum/topic/11808-banned-by-marcelluspye-ban-appeal-for-mitchs98/

You can consider this admin complaint null and void as far as I'm concerned. After thinking it over and having a discussion with Marcellus as well as thinking over what he told me in it, I've come to realize I was the one entirely in the wrong here. I was unaware the silence was a discussion amongst staff, I am aware I should of simply listened. But as they say, curiosity killed the cat. And in my regards, I am the cat and it certainly killed me. 

You can close/delete this complaint as you see fit. I no longer see a reason to keep it open. I'm sorry for wasting your time if you've been deliberating over this. I...just want to end things peacefully and hopefully get the appeal accepted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use