MarcellusPye The Bad-min

Headless Gorilla

In the ~2500 accepted appeals we have, a huge amount have been able to find that secret phrase. I'd say 1000 at a bare minimum.

You were asked to do something that a vast majority of people are to be given.

You then  said "fuck that" in response to being unable to do what we asked you to do, and read other peoples appeals to find these...

And didn't even manage to get the right ones - kinda impressive there! We change them to avoid just such a thing.

I don't believe you spent that many hours reading it. I really really don't. It should take 10 minutes, tops, to read it all. That means, even with such a slow reading speed, you would have had to have read it 18 times. I'm pretty sure your dog, could he speak english, would have been screaming at you the words just to get you to stop repeating him to him - if I believed you actually spent 2 hours reading them to your dog, which I do not.

All of this, over a 3 day ban, set to expire pretty soon?

23 minutes ago, Headless Gorilla said:

I wish to have him at least yelled at for being a douche while I was trying to appeal so I could go back to the game.

MarcellusPye is not the douche in this situation.

Complaint is without merit. Management does not take responsibility for your lack of reading comprehension. 

Further admin complaints calling admins a cunt will result in punitive action. Please think carefully before blaming others for your inability to do what over 1000 others have been easily able to.

• Like 3
  • angryeyes 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • clown 1
  • fastparrot 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use