A new law to be added in space law.

bigfatbananacyclops

This law is mostly related to station unauthorised construction or modifiations.

Examples

''Modifying the disposal vent system sending trash to the captain's office''

''Walling up hallways and making obstructions''

''Bartender barricading the bar and making it a fort in green''

I tried to find a willing sentence to this, the fitting sentences right now are Vandalism and Workplace Hazard, but i feel this needs to be added as a law.

There's CE construction permits that people can get, and it's never used,  in my opinion this should be a Medium Crime.

If this construction causes a leak to space it should be considered workplace hazard now.

This could make construction permits actually useful for once.

If someone is renovating their department that's fine, unless it's someone else's without a permition.

• Like 2
  • Salt 1

Arresting people for fooling around in their workplace isn't really keeping to the spirit of the game IMO, though as said what's described in OP is already adequately covered by the vandalism/hazard/dereliction of duty laws.

If certain folks are really being a nuisance there's absolutely nothing stopping you from dealing with it IC, just take their metal/confiscate that toolbelt, just don't be shocked when you walk back to the brig to find all the entrances blocked by vending machines.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use