Warned for defending myself twice.

Vertigo

Admin Key: Varghh

Your Discord name (if applicable): N/A

Complaint: I was on paradise for the full shift from 7:30 to 10:00 CST. During this shift i've been warned twice by the same trial-admin for things I never did. The first time was apparently because I was too violent when defending myself. Then later on in the shift I got warned AGAIN for violence when people were hitting me over the head with bottles, pushing me over, and mugging me, right ner the end of the shift. I honestly feel as if something isn't being looking into, as it was clear that three people were actively chasing after me attempting to strike me down. Nothing was done from Varghh though. As soon as I was in crit for the fifth time that shift, I was warned again for defending myself.

I was already supposed to have my first warning removed as I was brand new to the game, but then I had my power cut out and I was in SSD for the rest of the shift. (Happened earlier in the week)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use