General complaint, but one particular individual in specific.

Victorarvan

Admin Key: Spacemanspark

Complaint:

I got jobbanned for accidentally setting an incorrect law set to the AI that someone pointed me to, which by the way, I was ahelping for: "How can I reset the AI" for which I got 0 responses within 20 minutes, then suddenly when push comes to shove, I take action, THEN mister spark finds the right time to attack and tell me I'm job banned for accidentally misusing an AI lawset (protect station or something like that), which was immediately corrected 5 seconds later anyway.

this is not an unban appeal in any way, I do not necessarily give a shit, saves me from being the captain or head of security even though I set those to low every god damn round.

Admins like spork don't like arguing at all, they seem to think they're above debate.
You can't even respond with a joke, or it might hurt their fragile ego.

example:

Me: "You could at least have told me about my jobban after the round was over as to not cause a panic attack and ruin the rest of the round."
Spark: "No."
me: "Now who needs a job ban?"
Spark: "Tone down the snark."

If you try to pursue an argument with the admins, you'll get threatened with getting banned, same on discord, OOC or dchat.
I understand that they're busy, if that's so, they can just ignore/mute people they find annoying and no one will be hurt, 
but threatening them with a complete removal from the server for personal grievances with a person that's actually trying to tell them why
they are wrong, to me simply sounds absurd.
And I don't mean shit talking them in OOC/dchat/discord, I mean literally one to one PM chats.

Admins like spark are just on a powertrip and need to stop taking the whole thing so seriously, it just feels like you're constantly walking on eggshells.
It shouldn't feel like being in Court where you have to be careful what you tell the Judge or face execution.

Edited by Rognirgoden
thought discord key was byond key

Hi there,

I'm not seeing any PMs that threaten you with a ban from Spark, or anyone else in the past month. I'm not seeing any arguments with admins in the past month either, so I'm not sure what you're referring to here.

Was this a one on one chat on discord? If so, please post some screenshots so I can see some examples.

Remember on the internet, tone of voice cannot be heard. What you intend as a joke may not come across that way to others.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use