A New Member!

Uranio

Hello everyone! My name is Uranio, I'm a new player of this game, i'm trying to understand everything.. but I'm compleatly Alone, and its really hard for me! The game isn't really easy.

Anyway! I want to introduce myself before continue to play in the server, so the people can identify me around! I'm 15 years old, i player A LOT of roleplay games (GMOD, ARMA3, Ect..), So i'm not really new around this type of game.

I already got how to play as Miner Shatf, and Cargo Tech.. people say that is an easy job.. but i found them really hard, probably because i still don't understand the mechanics of the game.

Anyway, see you in game guys!

Welcome, dont worry and take time, you will get used to monstrous controls and unstoppable lags. If you need help with something, you can always ask mentors or other players, but dont forget there are wiki and forum guides, and even some videos on youtube from different people. Using them you can find answer to any question you might have, but if you dont, that means you are trying to discover deep mechanics secrets=) 

Anyway, good luck and be careful with goliaths

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use