Niche paperwork ideas

FPK

Why? Because we could always use more paperwork. Give me your ideas too.

• Protolathe Production Form
  • Form to keep track of what's been printed from the protolathe. The scientist in charge, person receiving the item, the item itself, and maybe a stamp from the RD, are all required.
  • Chemistry Lab Report
  • Pesky CMOs complaining about the lack of medicine? Security questioning you about the bag of meth they found? Tell them both to piss off when you show them a detailed lab report that records every chemical you've made in the lab. Requires a witness's signature to be valid.
  • Construction/Renovation Permit Application
  • Finally, a use for that box of construction permits. Get everyone in cargo pissed off when you tell them they can't build a tesla without applying for the proper permits.
  • Patient Treatment Report
  • After healing up a patient, the doctor in charge can fill out a quick form to leave a record of the treatment given. Medicines, surgical tools, rooms, and devices used are all recorded. Or you know, someone could actually use the medical records console.
  • Sanitation Request Form
  • Need a janitor, but dislike the informality of calling for one over the radio? Request a janitor using the most effective method of communication since the 1900's. Be sure to write down the current time, so you can wave your neglected request at the local IAA.
  • Employee Morale Report
  • For dealing with station hug deficiency and bad clown syndrome. Get an assessment on the station's morale, then use it as an excuse to request more murderous clowns and mimes morale technicians.

EDIT: Thought of some more

• Station Announcement Request Form
  • Nobody attending your poetry readings in the library? Ask the HoP to make an annoucement using this form. Paperwork happy HoPs will no doubt be pleased to see something like this show up on their desks.
  • Tournament Bracket
  • For organizing boxing matches. Highly doubt this will ever get used, as most people prefer the Thunderdome approach.
  • Prisoner Satisfaction Survey Form
  • I'm sure the boys stuck in cells five and six will love to fill this form out after you've told them they're serving thirty minutes for Aggravated Assault, Petty Theft, and Resisting Arrest.
  • Prisoner Behavior Review Form
  • The opposite of the above form. The brigging officer reviews the prisoner's behavior while brigged, then hands them a copy once they're released. Perfect for telling prisoners they were actually quite cooperative and friendly, and they accepted their given sentence as fair for their crimes a real shitbag.
Edited by FPK

I love paperwork. But most people don't. When I try to roleplay or go HoP paperwork edition style, I get my life made hell.

Only when people actually start doing more paperwork/want to do more paperwork, we should invent more of it. As it is, some HoP's are too lazy to even open up their desk when it's closed to stamp a cyborgification form.

These suggestions are half joke, half wishful thinking. I don't expect anyone to use them besides the paperwork fanatics.

Edited by FPK

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2017 at 7:59 AM, FPK said:

Patient Treatment Report

Here you go @FPK, if you want to be a cruel Doctor, make sure they don't leave until they sign it.

Spoiler

[center][logo][/center]
[hr]
[center][small]NSS Cyberiad Medbay - [field][/center][/small]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Patient General Information[/center][/small][/u]

[small][b]Patient's Name:[/b] [field]
[b]Patient's Species Name:[/b] [field]
[b]Patient's Gender:[/b] [field]
[b]Patient's Age:[/b] [field]
[b]Patient's Blood Type:[/b] [field][/small]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Injuries and Maladies[/center][/small][/u]

[small][b]Patient's state prior treatment:[/b] [field]
[b]Observed Injuries:[/b] [field]

[b]Observed Maladies:[/b] [field][/small]

[hr]
[center][small][u]Treatment[/center][/small][/u]

[/small][b]Treatment provided:[/b] [field]

[b]Prescribed Medication:[/b] [field][/small]

[hr]
[small][center][u]Terms and Conditions[/small][/center][/u]
[small][list][*]By providing medical care to the patient, the attending Medical Professional ensures that ethical procedures are undertaken.
[*]In the event of a potentially dangerous treatment or medication, the Medical Professional must inform the patient they are attending to.
[*]Unless requested, in critical condition or showing evident self harm, the Medical Professional may not force any treatment or medication upon the patient.
[*]Information prior and after the treatment must be kept confidential, unless it involves a Security case or is allowed by either the patient or the current Chief Medical Officer.[/list]

[b]Attending Medical Professional:[/b] [field][/small]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Relevent Stamps[/center][/small][/u]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use