I'll make one of these, I guess...

Blackmage199

IC Names: Nydia Miles, Unit-###-Raven, A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E and a bunch of forgotten AI names.

So, you might or might not know me when I worked with you in Robotics, Xenobiology or when I've been the CE. I'm mostly focused on Robotics, because I like making deadly Mechs, which I then name "Raven". What? I find Ravens to be... A beauty. I guess that the color black has a little calming effect on me.

Don't exactly remember when I started playing SS13. Been on a few servers, here and there.

My first language being French, I make errors here and there, even if I DO try to be politically correct, so.

That's pretty much, I guess.

P.S. I tend to listen to music while I play SS13, so you know why, sometimes, I can't hear your screams of agony when you're being brutally murdered in the next room by an E-Sword Syndicate wielding maniac.

Hey there, welcome!

My mother tongue is also French, where are you from? I'm from Belgium and I live in France at the moment.

Quebec, Canada, and proud of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use