Long time lurker, first time poster

FeiH

Howdy. The name's Fei.

You may or may not know my characters Emmett Grayson, Tariq Yon-Dale, and Phyrus Zykirk. I like to play borg sometimes, but I'm easily bored and need constant variation for me to enjoy a game. it's why I've got three characters and why I scramble to change my job preferences between every round (only to get like, atmos tech or something.)

I've been playing SS13 on and off for a few years, and I just recently picked it back up. Like, a few weeks or so. That recently. I'm a long time lurker and Paradise seemed like a nice blend of RP and gameplay, so I figured I'd stick around here a lot more.

I like to consider myself a pacifist by necessity. I live in the philippines and my connection is at a steady 200ms. If you see any of those three boys in a round, please be kind, even if your job is to kill me - I'd love to play out me begging for my life, bargaining, or just handing you whatever you want in exchange for a favor. Definitely not a requirement, though. It's unrealistic to ask people to do that, especially when they've been hard-wired to expect getting robusted in a split second of lapsed attention.

And... That's it, really. I've enjoyed my time on the Cyberiad a lot so far, and I'm looking forward to having more fun in the future.

• Like 2

Hey I've seen Tariq around a bit! Welcome!!

There's usually a lot of !!FUN!! here when you aren't being space lubed and then beat to death face first on the floor

• Thanks 1

Oh, I've had boatloads of fun. Line starting a crab revolution. That was very fun. 

Also hi Streak-- I mean stranger I've never met 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use