Biabri Admin Complaint

Biabri

Admin Key: (No Admin In Particular, I guess you did interrupt my talk with Spark...)

Your Discord name (if applicable): Nyunu#6521

Complaint: I feel like I'm being dragged down by a note in particular which  encourages admins to be overtly aggressive in their actions towards me and is from a long time ago. I have no idea what exactly this note says but I do know that it exists and I know that it makes me out to be far more toxic than I am, which in turn leads to a self fulfilling prophecy as you project this toxic attitude onto my words and respond in kind, which does actually annoy me, surprisingly.

I don't really think this belongs in the Admin Complaints, this note is, as far as I'm aware, the main issue. The reactions to it are arguably justifiable, if not entirely fair for me in my eyes.

• clown 2

Greetings.

Let's address the points in this complaint (?), for lack of a better word:

3 minutes ago, Biabri said:

I feel like I'm being dragged down by a note in particular

You actually have several Notes on your Ckey regarding your less-than-stellar attitude, the earliest going back to February, and with several in the last two months. I can assure you this isn't a single note, it's several.

6 minutes ago, Biabri said:

which  encourages admins to be overtly aggressive in their actions towards me and is from a long time ago

See above for the latter part. As for the former, I have no way to tell you this in any other way, so here it goes: actions matter when do you them. Someone with a long history of Notes is going to be treated differently from someone without a single Note.

This is simply how we've worked from the very inception of the server. This is how pretty much every other server out there works. Your past history matters, and if that bothers you, then it will unfortunately keep bothering you, because there's very little you can do to stop that apart from acting as a rules-abiding player for a long period of time.

26 minutes ago, Biabri said:

I have no idea what exactly this note says but I do know that it exists and I know that it makes me out to be far more toxic than I am, which in turn leads to a self fulfilling prophecy as you project this toxic attitude onto my words and respond in kind, which does actually annoy me, surprisingly.

See above. Notes will irrevocably alter the way the Server Staff looks at you and your actions.

If this clears up any doubts you may have, or not, please say so.

Several in the last two months?

What???????????????????????????

I've been acting as a rule abiding player, or at least, I thought I had... I'm not really sure what I can say about those SEVERAL in the last two months. I really can't say anything. I don't know how I've gotten several. I'd suggest that maybe this is the influence of the note once again making you project toxicity onto me but to be honest... I honestly can't even recall several times at all.

Bear in mind what I said earlier about this being a vicious cycle. If you engage me by threatening to ban then maybe I'm not going to be happy with that, and you'll probably note me for it.

I still can't get over this seven notes thing. It seems fishy to me.

It's certainly cleared up doubts, though I doubt that they're the ones you were aiming to clear up. The note will remain, I assume. I'll probably appeal in a month or two, as suggested by people, but this hasn't really filled me with any sort of confidence. I like it here, my ban reason was an honest mistake I don't intend on repeating. I know you don't like excuses or people trying to justify themselves but I have to. I was repeating things that others had said in past rounds and made what I thought was a playful joke based on the reputations of our IC characters. *Shrug* 

I can't say much else. This wasn't toxicity or intended rulebreaking, and yet it was acted on with the same zealousness as Sparky acted with in the examples I provided.

I'm not even sure what to say. Straight out calling you a liar isn't going to help me, and I assume there must be several notes because there are other staff who would just tell me otherwise.