serA

Name: serA

Race: Grey

Blood Type: true powergamey blood AB+

General Occupational Role(s): Chaplain,clown,Butcher or Culinary artist and Explosion Researcher chemical researcher

Biography: serA was created on a syndicate attempt in creating a perfect clone of Ares, A Nanotrasen worker.

After a series of tests,the syndicate considered serA#1 a complete Failure because it wans't capable of doing the easier of the tasks it was assigned to and for it's probable case of scizophrenia,then, serA was spaced in a coffin which had ''trash'' written in it, which has reached one of the Nanotrasen facilities, reaching there, serA was completely out of pulse or vital signs,A paramedic that happened to be wandering in space brought serA inside the facility and carried it to medbay.

After being revived with strange reagent and all it's bones and organs fixed, serA was sent to the assignment central, where serA results were one of the worst, after seeing how useful useless serA was, they sended it as a visitor to the NSS cyberiad,serA , after a long period as a civilian in the NSS cyberiad learn't some simple things such as : Cooking, doing pranks, and doing rather chaotic chemical grenades, and some time later serA created some Stupid, odd, idiot and crazy religions in his head, which he spreaded trough NSS cyberiad as a chaplain

Qualifications:

• Cooking
  • Apprentice in clown puns and prankery
  • Amateur in chemical grenades production

Employment Records:

serA currently worked in the NSS cyberiad as: Culinary artist,Engineer, Atmospheric technician,Clown,chemical researcher and Chaplain

Security Records:

serA commited some crimes such as:

• Several Kidnappings where excuse were '' the voice in my head said me to''
  • Several Vandalisms

Medical Records:
In recent medical analize serA showed minor-medium signs of scizophrenia, where subject heard random noises everywhere and a voice that comments everything it does and tells it what to do.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): i need a photo of myself, please <3

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: This thing might be pretty poorly written , because english is my 2nd language and i learn't it from videogames (yeah), and that's it.

• Like 2

As I always like to say, you know better English than I know whatever your primary language is (cuz I literally only know English). You did fine. Don't let anyone ever tell you that video games can't teach you anything! ???

I always suspected serA had some relation to Ares!

Didn't know serA was played by someone different from the person who plays Ares. Interesting.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use