Kind of new

SuperestKirby

Hi! My BYOND account is SuperestKirbyStar and i play different characters like Cassie Blake, Nina Kondratenko, and Link Vale. I know SS13 and how to play it, but some roles like engineering the advanced stuff of it i'm still learning. Started to play Paradise this month, i like the admins for jobbanning me from command for a week because i deserved. But anyway glad to play with you guys!

Take care.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forums!

If you're still finding some of the more "advance" things a little tricky, you can always mentor help, or see if you could find someone in game that would want to help.

We have a lot of people here who like to hell out people who are still learning.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

If you're still finding some of the more "advance" things a little tricky, you can always mentor help, or see if you could find someone in game that would want to help.

We have a lot of people here who like to hell out people who are still learning.

Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use