Add Banana Shop to Clown PDA

DoctorMadness

Jo,this is actually an pettry common idea on other servers but im gonna post it here just cause its normally only on /tg/station servers.

The Clown should have an shop accecible from his PDA that he can use to buy things with bananas.

The System is simple,the Clown just grabs Botany access or asks Botanists to get Bananas to him so he can put them on his PDA by clicking the PDA with an Banana on his Active hand.The PDA has an Infinite Stash for the Bananas.

From the old shop on /tg/staiton,almost(its been some time since i've ever seen that) exact copy(items marked on red are awfully griefy and i won't mind if you take them off):

Banana:1 Banana

Exact exchange from putting an banana on the PDA.

Individual Clown Set:1 Banana Per Piece

Allows you to buy the Rainbow Crayon,Jumpsuit,and other Clown Items without buying the whole set.Buying the set individually should cost more than buying the entrie set.

Bananawall Grenade:2/3 Bananas

Creates Banana walls,acting and spreading like Metal Foam but it needs to be cut or eaten(Notice:Replacing with Banana Pell Grenades would be recommended)

Clown Suit Set:6 Bananas

Spawns all the items the clown starts with inside an Vohn Honkertron(the Clown backpack)

H.O.N.K. BOT:69/100 Bananas:

Spawns the HONKBOT,doesn't come equipped with anything.Will invariably scare the hell out of people if you come at them with it.

There are MUCH more things on the shop,but as i said,i don't have access to those things anymore,much less the server that houses that,so let this be all.Any more items are welcome.

Clown has access to build a HONKputer, which he can use to request assistance ICly from clown planet. He can also go mine bananium on clown planet by taking the gateway.

More things are planned for the clown, but I dislike the idea of a banana shop for the time being.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use